Monday 10 December 2012

Fancy a brew?..














Slogging through the compilation of not one, but three Wedding CDs today, so I reckon I've earned a nice cuppa and a couple of minutes' breather! Appropriately enough, here's one of the photographs I've just added from a Wedding last September. Gosh, that seems so long ago! Remarkably, though, most of this year's brides have been pretty much 'on-the-ball' when it comes to deciding on their selections of images from their Big Days. I actually only have two couples who haven't yet got their choices finalised, which reminds me of a chat I had recently with the parent of a child I'd just photographed. I'd joked that some parents have been known to take two years to choose which photographs they wanted from a shoot. "You're joking.." she said "How can it take them so long?" That was 18 months ago and she's only just sent me her choice!
Two sugars, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment