Wednesday 12 October 2016

Leave it out ..


















Looks like we're set for a wonderfully colourful autumn, with the leaves already showing some fantastic shades of yellow and red. I'm minded of the one time I went to The States in 'The Fall' .. when I visited a pen-pal (yes, it was that long ago) in New Hampshire and got to see the trees in all their glory. The countryside was breath-taking although, as you can see from today's shot, the leaves in the city didn't let their concrete surroundings stop them coming up with the goods too ..

Landscape photography is way down on my list of photographic faves though. A tree on a hill? Big deal! Give me PR and people every time. I'll be in my element tonight when I cover a dinner that will kick off a conference I'm photographing tomorrow. A late night, and an early start tomorrow morning, mean I'm being put up in a hotel by the client, and they've sent me two full A4 sheets of shots they want me to get during the event. Obviously don't want me to 'leave' anything out!..

(See what I did there?..)   

No comments:

Post a Comment