Friday 14 October 2016

Over the moon ..













Back ache, sore legs, 1818 images to edit .. and a bloody great sense of a job well done now that I'm back from covering a conference at The Lowry in Salford. Fantastic keynote speakers, a brilliant dinner with the surprisingly hilarious Steve "Interesting" Davis - who even knew he swears? - and a fascinating insight into a side of business I don't usually deal with. Then, just when I thought I'd finished work on Wednesday night, I saw this fantastic view on the walk back to the hotel. One of my clients, The Imperial War Museum North, reflected in the moonlit waters of Salford Quays so, tripod up, gear out and a chilly 20 minutes waiting for the cloud to disappear just long enough to catch this.
Click the pic for a better view. Man, I love my job ..  

No comments:

Post a Comment