Thursday 21 January 2016

Me! It's me ...














Well, here's a first! My ugly mug's actually going to be in a Wedding album! Hannah and Dave asked to have a shot taken with me just before they sat down for their Wedding Breakfast last August, and have picked it for the album I've just designed for them. Which I thought that was very nice! Now they'll be able to scare their grandkids in years to come. Actually, it reminds me of the time I was photographing a Wedding at Tatton Hall, near Knutsford. The hall's right under the flight path of Manchester Airport and, as the guests came outside after the ceremony, the massive Emirates A380 Airbus took off right over out heads. I instinctively raised the camera and got off a couple of shots of its huge belly. The couple picked one of those images for their album!..

Anyway, time to charge the old batteries for this Saturday's Wedding, and it's great that I'm piling into a new Wedding season so early in the year. Another lovely laid-back couple, too. I'll just have to ease off on the plane-spotting and all selfies.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment