Wednesday 20 January 2016

Not quite Spring ..













I nipped out to put the rubbish in the recycling bin this morning - I have to do it in the dark because of the embarrassing number of empty gin bottles - and I tripped over a hedgehog! Hello, I thought, what you doing out so early? It ain't Spring yet, Mr Hog!..

I got the same vibe when I did a recce yesterday for this Saturday's Wedding. The Lymm Hotel is a venue I've shot at relatively often over the years, and it has a part of the Trans-Pennine Way just across the road - an ideal place for shots of the Bride and Groom together. At this time of year, however, the path is just a grey, grim muddy river and I only needed one look at it to know I won't be shooting Wedding photographs there any time soon! Hello, I thought, what am I doing here so early in the year? It ain't Spring yet, Mr Snapper ..

No comments:

Post a Comment