Sunday 24 January 2016

Something old, something new ..













Phwoar! Look at this for class! Now I have to admit I'm no petrolhead, so - for me, I'm afraid - a car is usually a car is a car .. but just look at this! Not only did yesterday's bride have a lovely vintage family Daimler to take her to the Wedding, but the driver - her brother - was shooting on this gorgeous old Leica camera! Both belonged to their Dad and it was lovely that, now he's no longer around, he could still have such a presence at his daughter's Wedding..

If they were the 'old' then the 'new' was my first Wedding of 2016! It was a superb day all round, too. We were at The Lymm Hotel in Cheshire where the couple had such fun at the centre of the swirl that was their family and friends. The weather held until the evening, when it started to absolutely pour down although, as you can see, I was still able to take advantage of the downpour! It's amazing too that, just one month on from my last Wedding of 2015, we're already squeezing another hour out of the light before the sun goes down. I just hope the bride's brother remembered how to adjust the settings for that on the Leica!  Only kidding, Jonathan!..

Many congratulations to Karen and Jim..


No comments:

Post a Comment