Monday 29 September 2014

The past! The future! ..














I was photographing a christening at a Golf Club yesterday, when I noticed these portraits of Golf Captains on the wall. I remembered doing one of them about eight years ago. Guess which one I took! The one with the blue background! Ha! How obscure! Why didn't they - I thought - tell me that they always had their shots done against brown backdrops? It suddenly dawned on me why I haven't been asked to do any since!!..

Anyway, busy weekend, what with the Zoo2U day on Saturday - which you'll know about if you follow me on Facebook -  and the christening yesterday, and now I switch back to my Wedding head again as I have two Weddings this weekend - at Mottram Hall and The Black Swan in Rixton. Oh, and I took my first booking for 2016 this weekend, too! The past and the future in one fell swoop..






No comments:

Post a Comment