Tuesday 30 September 2014

Which one's witch?..










Hmm.... Hallowe'en or Christmas? Christmas or Hallowe'en? ..

With October on the doorstep I was about to begin a Hallowe'en portrait promotion but then .. well, it's never too early these days to start thinking about Christmas, is it? So, Hallowe'en or Christmas? Well, the decision was made for me yesterday when  I walked into a local supermarket to be confronted with an entire aisle of Hallowe'en gear placed right across the way from rows of Selection boxes, cheese biscuits and Quality Street! Hallowe'en or Christmas? Sod, it! Plug both!..

So, from tomorrow, you can book an appointment for a fun 'Wicked Witch' portrait session for just £20 - including a print - or a full-blown Family Portrait Session and a set of personalised Christmas cards! I've just got to make sure I hide those Easter Bunny ears on the back shelf ..


No comments:

Post a Comment