Saturday 27 September 2014

Simples ..



















Hey, nosey! Guess what I'm photographing this weekend! Go on! Have a guess..
I'll give you a clue .. it's not a Wedding!
So ..

Er, a christening? Yes, I'm photographing a christening. On Sunday, 100 guests! A family portrait? Yes, I've got one of those, too. Ten people in the shot, for a chap's 80th Birthday present.
Anything else? ..

How about meerkats! Meerkats? Yep, meerkats .. in Culcheth mall! Just two doors down from the studio! (I might ask if they fancy coming in for some close-ups!) Yes, it's finally time for our Zoo2U day at the Mall, when everyone's invited to come and meet meerkats, hedgehogs and ... oooh, all sorts of other cute likkle animals. We've also got face-painting and competitions, and a lot of the shops will be having special offers for the day. Me? I'm offering vouchers for Pet Portraits, with a portrait session and an A4 print of your choice for the meerkattastic price of just £25!! So how do you get a voucher? Just come up to the Mall, between 11 and 3 today. Simples ..

7.30pm Update!

Well, what a great day that was! Dear Santa, I want a meerkat, a skunk and at least 5 little hedgehogs! Oh, and an owl and a tortoise! And a snake... ta!



No comments:

Post a Comment