Friday 26 September 2014

You just wouldn't ..



















I had an enquiry about Wedding Photography recently from yet another bride who has now decided to "go with a friend". She emailed me yesterday and all I could do was shake my head! Obviously that's partly because it's a booking I won't get but it's also because I really feel for a bride who would go to all the expense and trouble of organising their Big Day and leave the recording of it to .. a friend!!  Maybe I'm missing something! It just must be that all these girls have friends who have been professional photographers for 36 years and can handle any situation of light, equipment, timing, posing, weather, guests, composition .. (and who have, let's not forget, that all-important insurance!) ..

Yes, it must be that, 'cos if your friend is just someone with a 'good camera' .. well, you just wouldn't, would you?..

No comments:

Post a Comment