Thursday 18 September 2014

Actually, we own the hall ..













The first time I ever photographed a Wedding at Willington Hall I noticed the field next to it had just been mown. It made a fantastic pattern. "Grab your champers .. " I told the bride and groom ".. and take a hike into that there field!" They did, and this was the result. Some time later another couple came to see me about photographing their Wedding at Willington. "We saw you at work.." they said ".. when you photographed the couple in the field" "Ah .. " I said " .. so you were guests at that Wedding?" "No .." they replied " .. we own the hall...!"

They booked me and I shot their Wedding a year later. A little bit of trumpet-blowing there, should you happen to be going to Willington's Wedding Fayre this Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment