Sunday 21 September 2014

Looking for me ? ..



















I went to Southport Air Show yesterday! It was a murky, misty day but the organisers did a good job of making sure the 'show went on'. One of the highlights was, as always, The Red Arrows, and the whole of the impressive - and, indeed, impressed - audience gasped and swooned as the pilots did their stuff. All except this woman! She missed the lot! Must have been the only person on the Esplanade who didn't see The Red Arrows. She wasn't looking, see? She 'watched' the whole performance through her ipad! Oh, and then her phone! Jeez! I despair!..

Anyway, that's the point of today's blog. Looking! And what I'm looking for today is new brides who are looking for a photographer! (Oh, God! You're so corny, Martin!) Anyway, yes, today is the Willington Hall Wedding Fayre - the only fayre I'm doing this season - and, as I type, I'm surrounded by all the albums, frames and thingybobs I'll be putting up on my stand. All I can say is, things are looking good ..

No comments:

Post a Comment