Wednesday 17 September 2014

Hanging around ..














Amazing what you can find on the web these days .. ho, ho! This is a spider who's set up home outside our back door, shot on my favourite lens - the Nikkor 85mm 1.8 - and, for me, it's a shot that sums up the past few days. I've just been hanging around, basically! Don't get me wrong, I've had a couple of cool shoots in the studio,  a PR job for an Estate Agent and a lovely new booking for a Wedding next August but, overall, things seem to have gone into slow motion. It's just that quiet time between the end of Summer and the beginning of Autumn. Neither one thing or the other...

Still, let's hope things start to gear up after Sunday, when I'm doing my one and only Wedding Fayre of the season. I'll be at one of my favourite venues, Willington Hall, in Cheshire. By all accounts the other fayres in the series have been doing very well, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good show. Lots of brides! That's what we want! After all, there's nothing worse than going to a Wedding Fayre and just hanging around ..













No comments:

Post a Comment