Tuesday 8 July 2014

Spot on ..













Now and again I'll wake up with a spot on my chin or my nose and think 'Brilliant! I'm still young!' .. and I laughed at that thought this morning as I ploughed my way through a photoshop zit-fest, trying to remove all the purple unpopped pimples from a shot of a pasty-faced teenager!
Ah, memories! I must have kept the Germolene factory on overtime when I was growing up!

That particular portrait is one of quite a few that have suddenly dropped into the lap of the studio this past fortnight, giving me a good run of really fun shoots and topped off with an email that came in last night from two of the sitters. "Absolutely delighted!.." they say "The photographs reflect what a lovely morning we had" ..

Now that, my friends, is spot on..

No comments:

Post a Comment