Thursday 10 July 2014

Summertime ..













I seem to have been taking it a little easy this week - work's not exactly been stretching me these past few days - and then there's been football, nice weather, Stella Artois, gardening, gin and tonic..

.. although, when I think about it, I have been quite busy! I've been manning the studio, doing my accounts, calibrating my printer - so much so that I've used up all me bloody ink! - shooting a commercial portrait, booking a couple of new shoots, spotting pimples off a portrait of a teenager - and fake tan-coloured arm-pits off another! - meeting new brides, contacting PR companies, adding new images to my archive - see above -  .. and now I'm gearing up for Saturday's Wedding!
See? There's always something to be done when you work for yourself!
So - actually - I think I am due a little more me time in the garden!
Laters..

No comments:

Post a Comment