Wednesday 23 July 2014

A slice of the cake ..




















I had a great shoot at the studio yesterday - the first for my £25 pose and print Summer Offer - and what a cute little live-wire she was! The old shutter-finger goes mad when you get a happy subject like this, and so her Mum will be in the - fortunate? - position of having a massive 80 photographs to sift through today. Not bad for twenty-five quid, eh?...

I've got my first 'Cake-Smash' coming up as well .. and no, I didn't know what one was, either! It's the bizarre concept of baking a birthday cake for a one-year old, and then letting the bugger splat it to bits right there in front of the camera. I'm saying nothing! I'm in business and if that's what customers want - or are being told they want - then who am I to argue? We all want a slice of the cake ..

No comments:

Post a Comment