Thursday 11 July 2013

Stars in their .. windows!



















Just in case anyone was in any doubt as to what I do in the studio! I put this sign up yesterday with a list of my 'services' .. I think I've only missed off pedicures and dog walking, but it gives you a good idea, doesn't it? The whole place is looking so good now, and I can't wait 'til it really gets known and becomes a popular name in the Culcheth and Cheshire area. I'm off there now to shoot .. Wedding Cakes! Yes, how ironic! I've got 18 Wedding cakes to shoot for the website of the Amazing Cake Company. They have a unit a few doors down from me in the CPS Centre, and they'll be bringing across an assortment of their goodies throughout the day. Let's just hope it doesn't end in tiers! Tiers! Ha .. oh, never mind...

#culchethportraitstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment