Monday 8 July 2013

On a wing and a sun-bed ..

As promised, a selection of photographs of people who travelled all the way to Lincoln this weekend, spent good money to get into an Air Show then .. went to sleep! I told you I'd find some, and I honestly don't know how they do it! I mean, those jets are loud! Anyway, just to let you know I did photograph one or two of the aircraft but, yes, I generally used the cameras to 'crowd-watch' yesterday - hey, how many flippin' shots of the Red Arrows does one man need? Top show, though, Waddington! Well done ...

Back to the studio this morning, and I aim to have all the blinds fitted to the windows by close of play today.. or maybe tomorrow (Hey it's sunny out!)  My first 'baby portrait' is booked for Saturday morning and I want the place to be fully operational and swinging!

Before that, a quick edit of Friday's Wedding and erm .. oh, yes! Breakfast!
Must fly ..

#culchethportraitstudio

No comments:

Post a Comment