Saturday 6 July 2013

The sun shines ..

I had a great day at Peckforton Castle yesterday - albeit slightly rushed as we didn't get too long between ceremony and soup - and absolutely everybody wanted to say hello and congratulations to Claire and Bobby! Oh, those pesky wedding guests!! I love this shot on the stairwell, though. I just knew the bride was going to hit this shaft of sunlight as she walked down to the ceremony, and got myself ready to smack that shutter as soon as she got there.

I'm hoping there'll be shafts of sunlight aplenty this weekend, as I'm off for my annual 'Jet-fuel' fest .. the air-show at RAF Waddington. The Red Arrows, The Vulcan - hopefully! - and lots of shots of weird people who choose to travel to Lincoln, lie down in a field full of noisy aircraft .. and go to sleep! Never quite worked that one out, but it's incredible how many people you see snoozing on the air-field. I will show you photos on Monday .. just to prove it! Set myself a challenge there, but I know I'll come up with the goods. The sun always shines on the righteous, and all that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment