Monday 15 July 2013

In the picture ..






















I'll admit I was a little disappointed this weekend when I was 'turned down' by a bride who's booked a different photographer to cover her Big Day. More than that, though, I was annoyed! Annoyed at the reason she gave for going with another snapper. She said that, as she was 'only' having a small Wedding, she didn't think my 100 image package was 'realistic', as she didn't think there'd be 100 photographs to take! What? Missed the point, completely! Brides to be .. take heed! The guests at your Wedding are ONE SHOT ! Doesn't matter if you've got 400 guests .. or four! They are one picture, and the rest of the day will generally pan out in exactly the same way at every Wedding, with tons of fantastic photographs to take of you and your husband on what is always a fabulous day.

So .. spend the money! Get those memories! Oh, and to the photographer who got that bride's gig .. Good Luck!

#culchethportraitstudio
www.studiofivefour.com


Stop Press: Well, you get these days sometimes, don't you? I had an enquiry last week about shooting a birthday party, and chased the lady up today to see if she'd made any decision. She had! She'd 'decided to leave it' as she'd only wanted to pay £50 for my services. Fifty Pounds! Fifty Pounds for a professional photographer to cover a 'landmark' birthday party .. on a Saturday night, one-to-two hours' attendance, post-production and all images on CD! I'm sorry, I think she mistook me for a student! Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment