Tuesday 16 July 2013

Breaking news ..



















Well, literally!..

Me zip's bust! I'm going to have to splash out £230 on a new backpack 'cos the fastener's gone on my old one. Mind you, I'm not surprised, the amount of stuff I squished into it! Never mind 3 bodies and everything from a 500mm mirror lens to a 10.5 fish-eye, I was going through the pockets the other day and found a roll of cellotape, a rain mac and a whatdyamacallit of solidified foundation make-up in there! Poor bag! As Scottie might have said .. "She canna take it any more, Cap'n.."

Actually, the real breaking news is that I've just had four of my music photographs selected for new clothing designs in Tokyo. Well, T shirts and a baseball cap, don't ya know! Oooh, I've never had me shots on a hat before! How to get ahead in photography, eh? I'll have a bag of that, any day...

#culchethportraitstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment