Wednesday 24 July 2013

Here comes the commercial break ..




















So now we wait ...

This is the ad I'm running in the new edition of Culcheth's Essential Guide magazine. It came out this week and it's got about 6 weeks to run before the next edition. I can only hope it helps spread the word about StudioFiveFour!

I can't help but be amused by something that quite a lot of people say when they come into the studio. They look at the shots around the walls and ask "Did you take these?" ..  as if I'd just borrowed some other photographer's shots and hung 'em up as mine! Very odd! Maybe they can't believe they're suddenly in the prescence of such genius! Ah, yes .. that's it! They're stunned! Hey, if I can't blow my own trumpet, who will? ..

#culchethportraitstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment