Wednesday 3 July 2013

About time! ..




















Well, there you go! I have my first studio shoot in the bag, and how appropriate that its subject was longevity! It's a picture of a friend of mine with his Grandad's Grandad's pocket watch .. a reassuring symbol that I'm in this for the long haul! (Or am I just reading too much into all of this!?) Anyway, felt great to be working lights, moving backdrops, directing 'models' .. oh, yes .. me likey lots .. and good to know that this shot has had no photoshop trickery thrown at it at all. It's just pure lighting and angle! Ace! Speaking of longevity, I also had a 'walk-in' Wedding enquiry yesterday .. for 2015! Cool! Oh, by the way, you can see a couple of shots of the studio here, and there's a really groovy fact about the it that .. oh, I'll tell you tomorrow .. haven't got time now! 

#culchethportraitphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment