Thursday 4 July 2013

The writing's on .. the windows!










Bloody hell, that's handy...

The unit that is now StudioFiveFour used to be a cake shop and my friend Gail, the owner, had some opaque transfers made to cover a couple of the windows. They list a variety of events for which she makes cakes .. Weddings, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Christenings .. and so on! You seeing a theme here? Yes sirreeee, they're exactly the kinds of things I shoot as a photographer! It's like the screens were specifically designed .. for me! How lucky is that?

Of course, it's behind those screens that the magic happens, dudes! Curiosity is getting the word out there now, and I've already had both the third portrait enquiry and my third Wedding enquiry since I opened. Actually, make that my first Wedding booking from the studio! A lovely couple called Victoria and Mike came in yesterday evening to have a chat, and booked me there and then for their Wedding next year. Well, when I say next year, I mean in 421 days and twenty hours! That's how long it was as of last night until their Wedding. Vix has an app on her phone that's merrily counting down until the Big Day! Bloody hell, that's handy..

#culchethportraitphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment