Friday 15 March 2013

Take a seat..









God, I need a sit down! Had a really busy day down in Cheltenham yesterday shooting what turns out to be the images for a catalogue at the upcoming Milan Furniture Fair, no less! Absolutely beautiful, bespoke pieces, but shot so close to deadline that one table was still being made as I worked on all the other items! I think I did a great job, though! (Modest as ever!) I had to hoik up a temporary studio in a gap next to the MD's desk - or was he the chairman?! - set the lighting, choose the angles, physically lug every piece in and out of the frame, actually shoot the pesky things then download everything to the company's computer. I reckon that'd take about 73 people if it was shot in a 'proper' studio! Damn! I'm not charging enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment