Wednesday 27 March 2013

Freeze!...












Forgive me a little wayward irreverence, but I just wanted to share my thoughts on this freezing weather! It is ARSE! Ah, that's better .. and now the sports news! Oh, forget that! I didn't watch the England game last night but I heard the score and all I can say is .. refer to photo above! Actually, one of those backsides is my brother's! England should have had him in the nets last night! Nothing would squeeze past those chunkers!...

Anyway .. I spent yesterday shooting almost 100 different Wedding invitations for my friend Sam, who's just moved from her old place into a brand spanking new Design Studio in Thelwall. Needless to say - he said, needlessly - it's a fantastic venue and I highly recommend it if you're looking for some funky Wedding invites!..

Don't forget that this Bank Holiday Weekend sees us hit the first of April, and I'm not joking when I say you're in for a treat. The next installment of my Twelve for '13 project goes online though relax, you won't be seeing this shot up there. In fact, there's not a bum shot in sight!..


No comments:

Post a Comment