Tuesday 26 March 2013

Use your head..



















Just when I start to really focus on the year's Weddings, there's a sudden flurry of PR activity! Yesterday was great for public relations enquiries and bookings, and April looks set to be busy on all fronts! I dived into my archive to find an appropriate shot to accompany today's blog and, to my amusement, came up with this image. I think this chap was the owner - or something high up! - in the American Golf Company. We needed to get a portrait for some news story or other, and I thought using his bonce as a tee would be a good idea! Now, it'll tell you everything you need to know when I say I shot this on 645 transparency film. In other words, it was pre-photoshop and we really did have to have someone swinging a golf club at the poor guy's nut! I asked him to look worried. I don't think I needed to! Funniest bit for me? Trying to celloptape the golf ball to his head! Fore...

No comments:

Post a Comment