Tuesday 6 November 2012

Call me....













The phone rang yesterday morning.

That's it! That's the whole blog for today! Why are you still here?

Ok, sorry! A word of explanation. My phone rang yesterday, during office hours, and it was such an unusual occurence I thought I'd share it with you today, that's all. It just came from nowhere - a loud, tribbling bleep - so strange a sound at 'work' that it made me drop my copy of the morning's TV schedules. (I quite fancied yesterday's episode of 'Moving to the country after being told where the nice houses are 'cos we're too stupid to find our own') Anyway, off it went - trill trill, trill trill - and the whole of our wunnerful Social Meeja world went flying out the window. Facebook Messaging? Email, Twitter, Texts, Blogs (Oops!)..? Naaah, I thought, this is it! I'm actually going to talk to someone! On the phone! Almost in person! How good is that?

It was a tele-sales geezer from Virgin Wine. I put the phone down...

No comments:

Post a Comment