Thursday 8 November 2012

Where's my mojo?...



















I must say, I was starting to get rather flattered by all the attention I've been getting this past week or so. Fancy calling a month after me! Movember? Very honoured, I'm sure! You see, my nickname has, for a very long time, been .. Mo!
(It all started when my old boss at the Warrington Guardian used to dish out the photography jobs in the diary, adding the initials MO to the jobs he wanted me to do -  the ilitarrette old fart! Oh sorry, Eddie! Didn't realise you read my blog!) Anyway, Mo I am and Movember it is, although - of course - I realise it's not all about me, and just want to wish good luck to everyone that's trying to grow a moustache for charity this month. Even the men!

So, my motivation at the moment is getting ready for tomorrow's Wedding at Mottram Hall, in Cheshire. I'll motor over in the morning, getting most of the detail shots in the bag before I start to shoot the Bride and her Mother! I imagine photographing, too, a montage of modern men in morning suits, modelling their .. oh God! You get the idea! Somebody get me a mojito! Aaaagh......

No comments:

Post a Comment