Thursday 8 December 2011

A little social-networking...
















Enjoyed a nice little get-together last night, 'social-networking' with local business people as varied as a mortgage advisor, a private health provider, the owner of an industrial estate and a South African guy who used to farm chickens and now renovates houses! What a mish-mash! Had a great chat with a lady about music, too. She was raving about my Joy Division photography, and I was in awe of her living in Georgia and drinking coffee at Michael Stipe's bar, but the best thing to come out of it - for me - was the fact that I might be in line to stage a new exhibition of my work! The owner of the deli where we all met - Corvino's, in Culcheth - said she's seen my work online and would love to show it on her walls. Exciting stuff, and I'll obviously keep you informed as to how I get on. Hey, I'll even invite you to the opening. You can network with me .. socially!

No comments:

Post a Comment