Friday 28 October 2011

Strictly come speaking...



John Sergeant was the guest speaker at an Awards Dinner I shot last night, and Neil and Christine Hamilton were the hosts. It was the annual EN Magazine Entrepreneur of the year 'bash' with almost 500 guests at Mere Golf Country Club - or The Mere, as it's rebranding itself! Well, a good time was had by all, as they say, and I'm sloshing my way through 520 images this morning! The whole lot will be on EN's Facebook page very soon, and I'll pop the link up when that happens.

So, a quiet weekend beckons (For once!) .. I'm meeting a bride and groom in the morning to chat about their plans, and then I'm a free man until Monday! Well, I say 'man' .. I've just answered the phone to a cold-caller who, when I said my name as I always do, asked if he was speaking to Mr or Mrs O'Neill..!

Well, I was speechless....

No comments:

Post a Comment