Sunday 30 October 2011

Dear Jim..



















Now then, dear old Jimmy Savile hung up his running shoes yesterday, and we'll never see his like again! I photographed him in Manchester years ago, at the beginning of one of his marathon runs for charity. What a character he was! I never wrote in to Jim'll fix it, but I used to watch it avidly every week, squirming with envy at the things some of the kids got up to. God bless ya, Jimmy!

As it 'appens, I met another great couple yesterday morning, and they've booked me for their Wedding next May at the lovely Belle Epoque restaurant in Knutsford. It's been a year or more since I was last there, so I'm really looking forward to shooting there again!

I'm trying to ignore the fact that the clocks have gone back and summer is now officially over, but I can't wait to shoot my forthcoming winter Weddings, all frost and snow and tinsel.

Dear Jim, please can you fix it for me to get some great shots in the next couple of months...

No comments:

Post a Comment