Tuesday 25 October 2011

Blatant plug...









I've had a think about my Wedding pricing, and I've come up with a fantastic offer. So, guess how much it now costs for me to shoot your whole Wedding Day? Correct! £650, and that includes bridal preparations, a password-protected on-line gallery, a CD of all your images - all SmartPhone & Facebook friendly and ready to show to the world - plus a spiral-bound proof book of all your photographs.
Tasty, or what? Form an orderly queue, you darlings!

So, great portrait session this morning with the one and only Gordon Burns. I'll drop a shot online when they're cleared by the client. He's a lovely guy, who well deserves his popularity! (And he laughed at my corny jokes, which always works for me!)

Ok! That's it! Laters, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment