Monday 24 October 2011

Portrait of the ...


















I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. This was on the hoardings outside all the building work around Manchester Town Hall, and a very kind passer-by used one of my other cameras to get this 'snap' of me before I started work on Saturday's Wedding! Oh, Saturday's Wedding! What a blast that was! It was the civil ceremony of Chris and Fred, at the aforementioned Town Hall, and it was a really great day all round. 600 shots later and their Wedding is good to go!

Speaking of going, no sooner do I put a song by Edmundo Ros on my new Wedding video, when he goes and dies at the age of 100! God bless, Edmundo! Great tune, by the way!

So, I'll skip smartly along from yesterday's Manchester derby score, and let you know about a new project I'm getting involved in. Actually, I can't tell anything about it yet, but I shoot it tomorrow and I'm very excited! I've got another big awards ceremony to shoot on Thursday, too. I believe there are going to be about 700 guests at this shindig! Now that's a lot of people to put in the picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment