Monday 28 August 2017

Once more, with feeling ..

I thought I'd give you a choice of blogs today. I'm good like that ..

Blog A: Well, this is it, folks! My last ever Wedding in the UK. It's already an unusual Monday given that I'm shooting a Wedding today - and I can't ever remember shooting a Wedding on a Monday - but this one has the 'double-whammy' of being the last ever Wedding in my diary. 
End of blog.

Blog B: Well, this is it folks! My last ever Wedding in the UK. It's already an unusual Monday given that I'm shooting a Wedding today - and I can't ever remember shooting a Wedding on a Monday - but this one has the 'double-whammy' of being the last ever Wedding in my diary .. until I start taking bookings again once I'm settled in France ..

I hope you went for Blog B! ..

It is a funny old day though. After today I have no more Weddings in the diary! After all those years and God knows how many Weddings I've shot. Wow! And I mean, WOW! So, is this it? No more getting to share that most beautiful of moments, when a couple say "I do"? No more nerves to photograph? No more giggles? No more snogs, and drunken aunts? No more gorgeous venues, on sunny days, or pissy-wet days, or 'I wish the weather would make up its mind' days? No more sweaty-palmed grooms? No more 'Quick, guys, come over here. The light's fantastic'? Jeez, it doesn't bear thinking about. That's why, when I'm asked if I'm "retiring" to France, I reply "Hell no, just relocating the office!" ..

So, just the small matter of moving my entire life to France next month and then I'll be up and running again and ready to shoot for brides both in England and in France.

One love! Oh, yes ..







 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment