Tuesday 29 August 2017

For the time being ..

Well, I had to do it, didn't I? My last Wedding yesterday - for the time being! -  and I felt it was about time I joined in the party. I jumped into the big group shot next to Emma and Chris and the chauffeur, waiting by the car nearby, volunteered to go up my ladder and get the shot for me. Thing was, having never seen the view from the bride's angle, I was suddenly presented with yet another fab shot to add to the couple's collection. Always keep your eye open ..
 
Anyway, can't stand here and chat. As yesterday saw me at my last Wedding - for the time being!! - I'm off now to the last PR job in my diary. One more corporate portrait session in Manchester and then I'm done ..

For the time being !!! ....

Ps: You can click on the shots to see them larger! 










No comments:

Post a Comment