Friday 19 August 2016

I Heart Photography ..











 
 
It's almost 7pm and I've just discovered that today is  .. wait for it .. World Photo Day. I know, I know, there's a flippin' day for everything these .. er .. days, but I'm kinda pleased that the reason I didn't know what today is is because I've been too busy taking photographs!
I've been in Anglesey shooting a fab Wedding all day, and I'm writing this as I sit waiting for my computer to back up all the shots I've taken. One of them was this ..

A fleck of confetti, stuck to my car in the rain ..

Photography for me is all about the eye. If you can see a picture then you're half-way to being a photographer. The other half is the execution. I think my halves, like today's Wedding couple, came together today ..

No comments:

Post a Comment