Thursday 18 August 2016

Cross that bridge ..















I'm preparing to leave on a foreign assignment. Cameras checked, batteries charged, passport at the ready. Ok, the passport's a fib. I'm only going to Anglesey, but that is in Wales, after all ..

Yes, I have a Wedding near the coast there tomorrow - crossing the Menai Straits in a bit of a last-minute 'International Rescue' after a couple were let down by their photographer. As they live Darn Sarf I'm in the unusual situation of not being able to meet either the bride or groom until their Big Day, which adds a little bit of a frisson to the day, as does the fact that it's a completely new venue to me. It's also forecast to pour down all day, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it ..

And the bridge in the picture? It crosses the River Irwell at The Lowry Hotel. I got everyone from the Wedding to spread out across it whilst I ran down to Bridge Street to get the shot on a telephoto!

No comments:

Post a Comment