Tuesday 16 August 2016

Oh, Joy ..













It took me a long time to understand what this phrase means. It's the title of a Joy Division song, tattooed onto the arm of a young guest at Sunday's Wedding, and refers to the heartache of an extra-marital affair. Maybe not the best tattoo to sport at a Wedding, but let's skip lightly along from that! One thing I loved was that this young lady told me she's bought some of my Joy Division t-shirts from Amazon, and intends to buy more as Christmas approaches! After Christmas, of course, is January and my latest news is that, that month, I'll be having another music photography exhibition at Manchester's Piccadilly Records ..

The first lines of this amazing song are "When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low .."
No chance of that with photography. Oh, joy ..

No comments:

Post a Comment