Wednesday 27 April 2016

Horses for courses ..








One thing that's been missing from my website is a page showing a full Wedding. I put that right yesterday by editing 1100 shots down to 253, tweaking every single one of them and uploading them in chronological order onto my site. Hit this link or click on the screen grabs to have a look. It took me all day but one is rather pleased with the results! I think the shots will give all you young brides out there a good idea of exactly what I cover during a Wedding Day, and I hope it makes people realise that 'owning a good camera' is simply not enough to cope with all the pressures of photographing a Wedding Day. It's horses for courses ..

Horses? Hey, I'm off to shoot some equine photography next week. I want to start offering portraits to all the people who use the many stables around this part of the world. One of those stables has invited me to pop in and take some shots, and I'm really looking forward to it. I shot the website photography for Mobberley Riding School a couple of years back, although I learnt this week that the land it sits on has been sold for redevelopment. Is that a case of houses for courses? How sad? .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment