Friday 20 November 2015

Boring ..















I'm running another of my 'Photo for a Fiver' sessions at the studio tomorrow, with eight families booked in for a shoot. Here's a shot of two brothers from last week's Charity event. They're really quick-fire affairs, with a maximum of ten minutes allowed between shoots. That's one of the reasons they're so exciting to do, which was the answer I gave to a pal who asked me this week if I found them boring. Boring? Sorry mate, they're never going to be boring - what with so many personalities, moods and hey, even size differences to contend with!..

By coincidence I had an email from an old friend, who'd been bored - she confessed - at work and had started to have a deeper dig into my website. She'd come across my 'Boardom' series, and sent off an effusive missive telling me the work "should be in a gallery"! Well I agree, of course, but have failed miserably to get anyone interested in the work. Click on the link and have a look for yourself. See why the word's spelt like it is. I promise, you won't be bored ..


No comments:

Post a Comment