Monday 23 November 2015

Giving me the elbow ..

















What a character this little spud was, and what a delight for me that his parents selected this shot to be printed up! I see so many good pictures remain unchosen after photo-shoots at the studio and it gives me a real buzz to see something 'unusual' get picked for a change..

This was another image from my 'Photo for a fiver' day, the second of which I held on Saturday and for which I'm already receiving great feed-back. It's such a good bargain on the run-up to 'you-know'what', and it's great to have the studio so busy on a Saturday. Actually, the last appointment of the day wasn't a portrait shoot, it was a meeting with a couple who wanted to see me about their Wedding next year. Well, it's another tick in the diary and I'll be off to the Lymm Hotel before you can say 'Do you take this man?'...

One more 'Autumn' tradition to go before I know it's really the run-up to Christmas. I'm off to photograph the National Motorcycle show at Birmingham's NEC on Saturday. Not a bad pr gig for someone who doesn't know his Kawasaki from his elbow ..

No comments:

Post a Comment