Monday 12 October 2015

It's Wedding Fayre Day ...


It's today, it's today! My second Wedding Fayre takes place tonight at one of our local pubs, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it goes! There'll be lots of local Wedding suppliers there, with no duplication of any speciality, as is often the case at other fayres. I'll admit we've been a bit hit by sickness, with no less than four of my exhibitors pulling out through ill health - must be the time of year - but we've still got an exciting array of stands to visit, with everything from a singer to a DJ, cakes to cars and, of course, a rather good Wedding Photographer! If Wedding Bells are reinging for you then I hope we might see you at The Culcheth Arms from 7pm tonight! Free admission, too...









No comments:

Post a Comment