Friday 9 October 2015

Beware the cowboys ..













I've probably told you that I play badminton. Unfortunately, I'm the man who put the bad in badminton as, despite all the years of trying, I'm still absolutely hopeless at it! I sweat, I strain, I try to take on the advice of fellow players and yet nothing improves my game. I am not a natural sportsman. I just can't do it...

But the thing is, I look like a badminton player! I've got the expensive racket and the fancy 'wick' sports shirt, not to mention the serious looking strap to keep my tennis elbow in check, so when I turn up on the court I look like I know what I'm doing. A bit like all these people who say they are Wedding Photographers, in fact! Good camera = proficient photographer, eh? Not so! The thing is, I've joined yet another Wedding site on Facebook and am encouraged to see a lot of posts from Brides-to-be about the dangers of 'cheap photography'. Don't tell me the message is finally getting through!??..

I thought this shot of a 'cowboy' atop a Wedding cake would illustrate today's blog perfectly. Now where's me shuttlecock?...    

No comments:

Post a Comment