Tuesday 13 October 2015

Good leads ..















Well, the second Culcheth Wedding Fayre has come and gone, and now we're all hoping we've made some good leads from the brides who visited last night. As the organiser of the whole thing I had quite an insight into the ups and downs of trying to pull one of these events together, after a total of seven of my exhibitors pulled out .. including three who simply didn't turn up on the night. Needless to say, after letting me down like that they won't be asked to attend my next Fayre!
Ooh, b*tchy! Hey, it's my fayre!...

The exhibitors who did turn up, however, were a great bunch of suppliers, and it was fab to meet up with a videographer I used to work with who I've not seen for absolutely ages. We're planning to put a package together that will save all you brides some lovely dosh if you book the two of us together! Keep an eye on my Facebook page for details...

So, onwards and upwards and top marks for corny links with my choice of photograph today. Good leads! Get it?...



No comments:

Post a Comment