Wednesday 14 October 2015

Passion ..


















I see a lot of Wedding Photographers using the word 'passion' on their websites. They're passionate about their photography - usually since they packed up their job at the bank and decided to give Wedding Photography a go! Well, check out this shot for passion! It's a 'selfie' - before the word existed - of me as a 16 year old kid in sunny Eccles. Check out the posters! Football teams? Pop stars? Playboy Bunnies? Naaaah .... cameras! I had a whole raft of photographs of cameras pinned to my bedroom wall, probably all ripped from Amateur Photographer magazine! Now that's passion! I've been nuts about photography since I found it/it found me in 1973! I knew even then that I wanted to be a photographer and, this month, celebrate 37 years behind the camera!..

It's about time I added the word 'passion' to my website!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment