Monday 21 September 2015

On the 'phone ..













Most of us will remember the early 21st century as the period when we viewed life through other people's electronic devices. I went to the Southport Air Show on Saturday and spent most of my time peeping around iphones and tablets just to catch a view of the displays. People going to an event .. and not watching it! Just a little Monday moan for ya, though you know as well as I do that if I'd been shooting this event professionally this geezer wouldn't have stood a chance!..

Anyway, great weekend - the air show being followed up with a Sunday at the Mere Wedding Fayre, where I met a thoroughly smashing bunch of brides who all seemed suitably enthused by my ramblings when they came over to my stand. Well, none of them yawned, anyway! I'm going to spend Monday sitting by the phone to take all the calls for bookings .. 

PS: Here's a little addition now I've had time to go through my images. This was a commercial jet which seemed to slice through a sky-high rainbow during a lull in the displays. No 'phones in front of this one!...







 

No comments:

Post a Comment