Friday 18 September 2015

Fayre enough ..













I'm busy getting my act together for Sunday's Wedding Fayre at Mere. I've been gathering together a selection of Wedding Albums, my laptop, my pull-up banner, two easels, framed prints, business cards and some tasty acrylic mounts. Then I look at the booking form. The bloomin' table's only four feet long! I've got way too much stuff for such a small space. Not to worry, it'll make it easier when I come to load the car ..

Excuse me, slight interruption! With the most amazing timing - and I kid you not, dear reader - a 'Save The Day' card has just plopped through the letter box to announce the forthcoming Wedding of a friend of ours who's going to be tying the knot next December! Wow! Wonder if he's got a photographer?...

Anyway, yes ...

I'll be at the Mere Golf Resort and Spa on Sunday for their Autumn Wedding Fayre. It's a cool venue to work at - the shot above is from a Wedding I shot there last year - and I have high hopes for bookings aplenty after Sunday's showcase..

No comments:

Post a Comment