Thursday 17 September 2015

Check out my zoom ..



















Size matters - apparently - so I've bitten the bullet and upgraded my new camera to this mean MoFo! Oh boy, you're gonna see me coming next time I shoot a Wedding!..

I was chatting to someone the other day who was very complimentary about my photography until .. well, until that line came up! You know the one that photographers hate? "You must .. " said this person "Have a very good camera!..." Aaaaagh!!...

Yes, I'm so pleased my very good camera saw the composition, arranged the subjects, nailed the timing and sorted the light for me when it took the shot for me! Thank goodness for that good camera!..

You see, nowadays everyone's a photographer and 'real' snappers are getting swamped in a morass of mediocrity. What a pro can bring to a Wedding is getting lost to price! I know everyone's on a budget but quality has given way to cost. "How much?" is very often the first question I'll receive from a bride-to-be when she contacts me. Perhaps I should just show her the size of my zoom?...

No comments:

Post a Comment