Thursday 1 October 2015

Home, James ..















Just had a week in Greece! First week off in ten months and it was bloody fantastic! It was also the first time I've ever taken my 'reading material' on holiday on a Kindle, although I did get nervous when I was packing and shoved a 'real' book in the carry-on as a comfort blanket..

However, it was straight back into it yesterday and before I'd even unpacked - with Mythos beer breath and a nice Chicken Souvlaki stain on my T shirt - I headed off to a fantastic new Wedding venue in Manchester called Victoria Warehouse, where I met with Jennifer, their delightful Wedding Co-ordinator, who - I'm super-chuffed to say - has added me as their first ever recommended Wedding photographer! Now that was worth coming home for ..



No comments:

Post a Comment